Our Junior Church kids love making things. So, as none of us can get out much for a while, we are sending them crafts to do at home. We love it when the children then send in photos of what they have made. Enjoy making!
This week, you are going to make a suncatcher. Whats that? you say….Its a heart shape, with colours, and when the sun shines through, it will look amazing!
Suncatcher Heart decoration Instructions
1. Take the heart template and cut carefully round the outside line of the template and then inside the inside line.
2. Cut the transparent plastic and glue into the centre of the the heart template so that it looks like a window within a heart-shaped window pane.
3. Cut some small shapes from the tissue paper – they could be heart shapes or random ones.
4. Glue them to the clear plastic – one piece at a time.
5. Add the memory verse – We love because He first loved use.