And for our final craft of our A-Z Memory Verses, we are making a tree, just like the one Zacchaeus climbed. We don’t recommend you climb any trees, but we do recommend you print off these templates and get cutting and gluing! Enjoy!
Zacchaeus’ tree craft instructions
1. Print off the tree template
2. Very carefully cut out the tree template
3. Score and fold along the centre line
4. Write the memory verse – Zacchaeus said, “Behold Lord, half my goods I give to the poor.” Luke 19:8 on the tree trunk.
4. Glue half of one tree trunk to one half of the second tree trunk
5. Glue the other half of the second tree trunk to the third tree trunk
6. Glue the other half of the third tree trunk to the fourth tree trunk
7. Then very carefully glue the other half of the fourth tree trunk to the first tree trunk
8. Take some green card, tissue, and paper and make a 1cm fold along one edge
9. Cut a half leaf shape along the folded edge, carry on until you have about 25 to 30 leaves.
10. Glue the leaves on to the tree 🌳